We'll (literally) Take It From Here.
Great Fulfillment Starts with Great Receiving. Below you'll find the information, guides, and tools needed to help make Receiving Great and to make us All Successful Together.
In logistics, receiving provides the setup for all other warehouse activities, so problems related to receiving affect the entire operation. In order to provide the best experience for you, Materialogic utilizes a methodical, repeatable, and scalable receiving process.
We believe in continuous improvement throughout our organization and that philosophy applies to our Receiving Guidelines as well. This allows the inbound operation to make better use of resources and move inventory as efficiently as possible.
By following the guidelines, you will help Materialogic provide expedited service levels for your receiving needs, be able to ship to customers quicker and will avoid unnecessary charges, errors
BEFORE YOU SHIP: THE CHECKLIST
Create a purchase order (ASN)
Ensure receiving will arrive with packing list and Bill of Lading
Properly label and package pallets, cases and units
Product and product counts in receiving must match those listed on the ASN
Schedule a delivery appointment for any shipment of 1 or more pallets
WAREHOUSE LOCATION AND APPOINTMENT INFORMATION
3100 Corporate Exchange Court
Bridgeton, MO 63044
RECEIVING HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm CST (Scheduled)
- Deliveries during off-hours must be coordinated directly through the Warehouse Manager.
MATERIALOGIC HOLIDAY SCHEDULE (CLOSED FOR BUSINESS):
- Good Friday (4/15/2022)
- Memorial Day (05/30/2022)
- 4th of July (07/04/2022)
- Labor Day (09/05/2022)
- Thanksgiving (Thursday and Friday) (11/24/2022-11/25/2022)
- Christmas Eve (12/23/2022)
- Christmas (12/26/2022)
- New Years Day (1/2/2023)
DELIVERY APPOINTMENT INFORMATION:Delivery appointments are required for all containers and/or shipments with 1 or more skids.
If all required information is not available at the time of scheduling an appointment, a delivery appointment will not be scheduled. Materialogic requires the following information via telephone call to schedule a receiving appointment:
- Carrier name
- Pallet count and carton count
- Purchase Order number
- Shipper’s Name
- Trailer number, Tracking number, container number and/or Pro number
- Person’s name and telephone number who is requesting appointment
Appointment scheduling timing:
- Containers – must be made 5 business days in advance
- LTL/Truck – must be made 24 hours in advance
Download the full updated Receiving Guidelines here.