Who are we?Looking for a true partner with a passion for excellence?
Materialogic has been providing fulfillment solutions for over 35 years to clients ranging from Fortune 1000 companies to ecommerce entrepreneur startups. Whether your needs are simple or complex, we have the right size solution for you today and as your business needs change over time.
As a client you get:
- Accurate on time shipment of your orders
- Strategically located warehouses for optimized distribution
- Easy integrations with 3rd party carts, EDI VANs, and ERPs
- Freight options to reduce shipping cost and minimize time in transit
- Online access to real time inventory and shipment information
- Expert customer support from U.S. based Materialogic personnel
- Customized application and reporting solutions
- Special project management, kits, assembly, print services
Our Company History
- Form Systems, Inc.
- Founded in 1973 the company’s expertise is in consumer loan documents and other specialized forms for the finance and insurance industries.
- Forms Distribution Corp. dba Materialogic
- The origin of Materialogic dates back to 1976 when FSI’s customers needed storage and distribution of forms, envelopes and stationary items. The services have grown to include sales collateral and ecommerce product distribution.
- Financial Network, Inc.
- The third business began in 1984 and offers regional and national lenders consumer credit processing services.
- Copper Peak Logistics
- In 2007 this business was started to provide direct to consumer shipments of wine and other related materials. The company compliments Materialogic by providing a strategic location on the West Coast.
Materialogic is a founding partner of the Materialogic Supply Chain Alliance, whose members collaborate to provide end to end supply chain management and ecommerce solutions for their clients. Our partners include leading companies in the fields of ad specialty, call center, ecommerce, marketing, media replication, printing, transportation, and warehousing.